Become a Partner
Join world-class industry leaders who work with IRI to achieve technical innovation and commercial growth.
Our partners consist of diverse, global, and cutting-edge companies driven to succeed.
By working with IRI, your customers will benefit from the proven performance, state-of-the-art functionality, and simpler UIs that have led the way in data management and protection for almost 40 years. Partnerships with IRI will lead to new business, faster solutions, and increased profitability over and over again.
Partner Portal Login
In addition to the IRI Professional Services department and authorized IRI software resellers around the globe, many third-party service providers have developed expertise in Voracity, CoSort, FACT, NextForm, FieldShield, CellShield, and/or RowGen in the course of their domain-specific, data-driven consulting practices.
The companies listed in the following sections are familiar with IRI software and may be authorized to provide expert services in configuring, scripting, tuning, and/or integrating the products in specific industry or application environments.
Although IRI cannot officially endorse these companies, we recommend that you read these descriptions, visit their websites, and ask if their service teams can add value in your environment beyond standard IRI support services.
IRI's data manipulation and management technologies serve end-users and solution architects in very large database (VLDB), data warehouse ETL/ODS, OLAP/clickstream, application development, data governance, and mainframe migration environments. Providing best-in-class solutions and services are only possible, however, through partnerships.
As a pioneer in open systems software, we have a long history of alliances with other IT industry leaders. The synergies benefit each company, and our common customers.
Power and Secure Your Apps with IRI Inside
IRI provides software for integration into third-party applications to provide them with big data manipulation performance or embedded security. Libraries include:
- CoSort API - C library for high-performance sorting
- SortCL Runtime API - C library for high-performance sorting, transformation, and reporting
- FieldShield API - C, Java, or .Net SDK for dynamic data masking
- RowGen API> - SDK for generating test data from Java or Hadoop
ISV partners can also engage with us in the other direction, contributing and indirectly selling their software into theIRI Voracity data management ecosystem as an available option. Examples include:
- Solusi247 - for Hadoop integration so Voracity jobs run seamlessly in MapReduce, Spark, Storm, and Tez
- CONNX - O/JDBC drivers to legacy and modern (appliance, cloud, SaaS) data sources
- AnalytixDS - Mapping Manager and CATfx templates, for ETL design and third-party ETL tool conversion
- PaQueS, pending - for shard-powered self-service BI and analytics