You need a simple, cohesive framework in which to govern and protect data while you: move it, transform it, cleanse it, prepare it for analysis, and send it to reports and BI applications.
Most tools that do things with data are not integrated, and their interplays add layers of complexity that can impact performance and the availability of data. They also do not provide the audit trails needed to satisfy the requirements of your risk and controls framework.
The IRI Voracity data management platforms supports these data governance activities:
- data profiling and metadta definition
- static and dynamic data masking
- smart, synthetic test data generation
- enterprise metadata management (EMM)
- master data management (MDM)
- metadata and task lineage, sharing & security
- data quality: search, validate, cleanse, enrich
- forensic metadata discovery and job auditing
Voracity uses the built-in features of IRI CoSort data management and IRI FieldShield data protection to replace multiple processes with one, while providing simplicity, transparency, compliance and auditability.
Their common Eclipse GUI, IRI Workbench, provides a single-point of control for the specification of data and rules, plus the means to enact those rules during data integration, migration, protection, reporting, and auditing activities.