The IRI Data Manager suite is a collection of IRI's standalone software for fast data manipulation and movement.
The suite consists of:
|IRI CoSort||including SortCL for data integration, transformation, reporting, sort migration, and more|
|IRI FACT||FAst extraCT for very large databases (VLDB) ... unloading for ETL, reorg, and archive|
|IRI NextForm||for data and database migration, plus re-mapping, replication, reporting, and federation|
|IRI Workbench||free, graphical Eclipse IDE supporting all IRI Data Manager and IRI Data Protector products/functions, including test data generation|
Suite Use Cases
The IRI Data Manager suite's constituent products address:
- Data Integration and Staging (ETL, ELT, Federation, etc.)
- Big Data Packaging, Protection, and Provisioning
- BI Reporting and Data Franchising (Preparation)
- Improving Data Quality
- Fast Sorting and Data Transformation
- Data Migration and Replication
- Accelerating DBs, ETL Tools, and BI Tools
- Replacing Legacy Sort Programs
Licensing costs depend on which of the tools you need and the hardware on which they run.
Similarly, the current SortCL executable will run IRI FieldShield and IRI RowGen jobs. This means you do not have to license IRI Data separately if you use Voracity or CoSort and the IRI Workbench and need production data masking or test data generation. However, there may be some additional support factors depending on the complexity of your requirements.
See this overview of the entire IRI product stack here: