IRI software helps you move and manipulate data from heterogeneous data sources so you can use regular, fresh copies of data for testing, reporting, or other applications.
Replicate huge amounts of relational database, mainframe datasets, flat files, and other sequential data sources in real-time, or in batch, using software in the IRI Workbench GUI, built on Eclipse™.
Whatever data replication method you choose with IRI, it will be:
- scalable in volume (through multi-threading, task, and I/O consolidation)
- database- and platform-agnostic
- reliable in terms of data (and referential) integrity
- functionally flexible
- less expensive and easier-to-use than other data replication software
Do you have a single source of data to re-cast in another format? To copy the data in a non-relational COBOL index file to a CSV file for Excel or other relational target, use IRI NextForm to convert the file format.
Do you have a simple replication set, or database subset you need to acquire and transmit to other users? Use IRI CoSort or IRI FieldShield to do that, and mask personally-identifying information (PII) at the same time.*
To replicate multiple sources at once, output to multiple schemas or other targets, and perform manipulations along the way, such as:
- de-duplication and selection
- splitting, merging data elements
- cleansing, encrichment and validation
- change data capture
- normalizing or de-normalizing
- sorting, joining, and aggregation
- data masking, encryption, and so on
use CoSort's SortCL program in the traditional ETL pattern. SortCL can add and combine these transformations during data replication.
Use the IRI Workbench GUI for CoSort to design, run, and manage the mappings in (and versions of) these projects. Deploy the resulting, self-documenting job scripts on any platform. Send the results directly to your targets, federation sources, or a replication server.
*To provide test data in any format without accessing or replicating production data, use IRI RowGen.