HideIRI Data Manager (Suite) IRI Data Protector (Suite) + IRI Voracity (Platform) + IRI CoSort (Transformation)
IRI FieldShield® is the compliance industry's most robust data encryption and masking tool for personally identifiable information (PII).
FieldShield secures data in relational database tables at the column level, and in flat files at the field level. FieldShield uses the power of the IRI CoSort Sort Control Language (SortCL) program, and its data definition file (DDF) metadata, to manage PII protections across a range of platforms and business needs.
FieldShield data and job definitions, plus editing and execution, can occur:
- on the command line
- within batch scripts
- inside programs or SQL (via SDK)
- in IRI Workbench, a powerful GUI built on Eclipse™ for DBAs and compliance teams
Because FieldShield is front-ended in the IRI Workbench, you can create jobs with:
- metadata discovery, conversion, and search
- help-enabled script generation wizards
- a dynamic job outline linked to GUI dialogs
A syntax-aware editor exists for those who prefer 4GL scripting for job specification and modification.