Profile and Protect Data at Risk
Nullify data breaches by masking PII in your DBs and files. Automatically find and classify it, then encrypt, pseudonymize, redact, and more while preserving its referential integrity.Learn more
Comply with Data Privacy Laws
FieldShield de-identifies data subject to CIPSEA, DPA, GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, POPI, etc. It also helps you verify compliance via XML audit logs and re-identification risk scores.Learn more
Protect Data throughout its Lifecycle
Secure your data at every stage by applying FieldShield functions in IRI Voracity operations. Anonymize during data integration (ETL), federation, replication, testing, and analytics.Learn more
FieldShield Use Cases
Payment Card Industry Data (PCI)
"FieldShield decrypts and re-encrypts fields in our credit card migration and test sources, and easily generates and manages encryption keys."Learn More
Protected Health Information (PHI)
"We continue to rely on FieldShield for flat-file and DB de-identification in order to comply with government healthcare privacy regulations"Learn More
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
"We use FieldShield to anonymize HR data in complex file feeds, and to segment and substitute values based on field-level conditions."Learn More
Do You Need FieldShield? Find Out
Complete Data Masking
- Flat Files
- Database Tables
- Semi-structured Files
- Unstructured Text
- Encryption & Decryption
- De- & Re-Identification
- Encoding & Decoding
- Character Masking
- String Manipulations
- Row/Column Removal
- Custom Functions
- Command Line
- Eclipse GUI
- Batch/Shell Scripts
- System/API Library Calls
- In Situ/SQL Procedures
IRI Defines Startpoint Security | Outlook Series Listen Now
What Others Are Reading
Data Masking vs. Data Encryption
Do you know the differences between them? Learn about these two popular forms of data obfuscation and when to use them.Read Now
Which Masking Function is Best?
Read this review of the important decision criteria, including realism, reversibility, consistency, speed, and security.Read Now
PCI Tokenization in FieldShield
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, or PCI DSS, requires encryption or tokenization of primary account numbers.Read Now
FieldShield Use Cases
- Do you know you have data at risk? Do you know where (all of) it is?
- Are you safe from data breaches? Would your data still be safe if it were exposed or taken?
- Does your department comply with data privacy regulations? Can you prove it?
- Do you need multiple tools or methods to protect different sources in different ways?
- Do you protect only the data at risk, so you can see and use non-sensitive data?
- Does the protected data look real enough? Is it referentially correct?
- Can you protect data in real-time or in database applications dynamically?
- Does it take too long to learn, implement, modify, or optimize your data masking jobs?
- Need compatible security for PII in Excel? See IRI CellShield to protect spreadsheets.