Find and secure PII. Nullify data breaches. Improve governance.
Improve Your Reputation
Data at rest must not be at risk. Discover PII/PHI and mask it per your business rules. De-ID, encrypt, hash, pseudonymize, randomize, redact, tokenize, and more.
Pass Audits Faster
Satisfy DPA, EDPD, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, PIPEDA, and other data privacy laws. Verify compliance via XML audit logs that track your data protections and changes.
Shrink Risk, Grow Control
Safeguard data throughout its lifecycle, and across the enterprise. Anonymize fields in DBs and files during data integration (ETL), migration, outsourcing, and reporting.
IRI FieldShield Use Cases
Payment Card Industry Data (PCI)
"FieldShield decrypts and re-encrypts fields in our credit card migration and test files, and easily generates and manages encryption keys."
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
"We use the FieldShield GUI to design and run our Oracle data masking jobs on Linux. Eclipse is familiar to us already so we didn’t need any help."
Protected Health Information (PHI)
"FieldShield’s de-identification and hashing functions help our geo-medical consumer health databases exceed HIPAA requirements."
Complete Data Masking
- Encryption & Decryption
- De- & Re-Identification
- Encoding & Decoding
- Character Masking
- String Manipulations
- Row/Column Removal
- Custom Functions
- Flat Files
- Database Tables
- Semi-structured Files
- Unstructured Text
- Command Line
- Eclipse GUI
- Batch/Shell Scripts
- System/API Library Call
- In situ/SQL Procedures
Click Here to
about IRI FieldShield
Consider IRI FieldShield
- Do you know you have data at risk? Do you know where (all of) it is?
- Are you safe from data breaches? Would your data still be safe if it were exposed or taken?
- Does your department comply with data privacy regulations? Can you prove it?
- Do you need multiple tools or methods to protect different sources in different ways?
- Do you protect only the data at risk, so you can see and use non-sensitive data?
- Does the protected data look real enough? Is it referentially correct?
- Can you protect data in real-time or in database applications dynamically?
- Can you mask data during data transformation, migration, and reporting?
- Does it take too long to learn, implement, modify, or optimize your data masking jobs?
- Do you have compatible security for PII in Excel? See IRI CellShield to protect spreadsheets.
What Others Are Reading
Do you know the technical differences between them? Learn more about these two popular forms of data obfuscation and when to use them.
Format-preserving encryption allows the output data to stay in the same format as the input. This is ideal for credit card, social security, and other alphanumeric identification formats.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, or PCI DSS, requires encryption or tokenization of primary account number (PAN) data. FieldShield supports both, and more.