Throughout IRI's history, there has always been a class of users needing a higher level of developer attention to meet particular business goals with custom solutions and support. It is for the benefit of these users that IRI has established a professional services division.
Direct engagement with IRI leverages more than 100 collective years of experience in:
- New ETL job implementation and tuning
- Bulk/batch change data capture solutions
- Static or dynamic data masking, and custom encryption libraries
- Metadata and master data management
- Data cleansing, validation, de-duplication, etc.
- Data type, file-format, and database platform conversion
- Custom pre- and post-processing procedure design
- Custom test data generation
- Custom field-level transforms or protections
- Legacy (JCL) sort job conversion
- CoSort, FieldShield (Sandkey), RowGen (Outrigger), or Voracity (Gulfstream) API calls
- Design or modification of batch or shell scripts
Once your professionally provided solutions are in place, you are free to maintain and expand operations on your own, in perpetuity. You will not be at the mercy of consultants or software license renewals.
Prevailing industry rates are assessed for the above services, and we will be happy to collaborate with you in defining an agreeable statement of work (SOW). To inquire into IRI professional services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IRI also partners with third-party experts in various IT disciplines, including big data, legacy migration, database optimization, data warehouse ETL architecture and re-platforming legacy ETL tools,, IoT solutions, and cloud implementations.. If you would like to work with an independent expert instead, please refer to this list of pre-qualified candidates. A number of large companies not listed in that section -- including Atos, CDC, Cognizant, EDS/HP Enterprise, Infosys, Modern Systems, Sungard, and Wipro -- have also worked with CoSort and related IRI tools. If you prefer to work with your current consulting partner, please ask them to connect you to an experienced resource or contact our certification department.