IRI software supports the identification, matching, standardization, and protection of master customer and product information across disparate data sources.
IRI's MDM capabilities are domain-agnostic, and thus can also extend to master data for service, asset, supplier, financial, geographic, and other attributes/details and multiple industries. Definition of master data values and formats is up to the user.
- search, extract, profile and classify data in multiple sources to expose potential master data elements
- identify, unify, and bucket master data from fuzzily redundant values (consolidation style)
- create and template new master data values and formats (for any MDM style)
- select and standardize master data from transactional data
- deposit master data in tables or set files (and use it in look ups)
- extract, transform, load, virtualize, and report on, master data
- cleanse and protect master data
- save and re-use master data
- apply (stored) transformation and protection rules to master data
- analyze and audit the use of master data in production
- team-share, version-control and lineage-track master data in distributed repositories
IRI Workbench users can also leverage search functions in Eclipse for semantic discovery and reconciliation to address, index, centrally store, and retrieve master data in both database and flat-file sources.
IRI's novel application of EGit repositories for MDM not only enables and enforces master data centralization and consistency, but supports the CRUD (create, read, update, delete) life cycle for master data as well.