CoSort Peer Networking
Due to the paucity of problems learning and using IRI software -- and the rapidity with which IRI support responds --
demand for internet-based help remains low.
Free communities on-line have already formed around CoSort, and will around other IRI tools. Advantages to joining
• Beneficial advice of experts or other users
• Sharing of your knowledge and experience
• Possible help after your maintenance lapses
• Details on old versions or unusual problems
• Links to other technical and vendor advice
Connect to the CoSort group at LinkedIn here:
Connect to the CoSort community at IT Toolbox here:
Subscribe to the re-initiated technical email group here:
IRI encourages you to:
• join these groups
If you would like to form or join a special interest or social CoSort User Group in your area, just ask your IRI agent.
• post your experiences and job scripts
• ask questions of others
• notify your colleagues about these groups
Thank you for sending us a request for information. We will get back to you shortly.