IRI Chakra Max
Chakra Max provides high-volume data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) for 20 popular databases. Monitor, block, alert, and log users and traffic in real-time without impacting your users. Join the thousands of security administrators using Chakra Max to safeguard their online assets, on-premise or in the cloud.
Impose DB Controls
Control (DB) access and permissible SQL executions by user and rule. Mask data dynamically, too. Apply your policies across multiple DB instances at once.Learn More
Protect in Real Time
Detect, alert, and log all session activity, from connection to log in, to SQL query and execution, all via packets. Graph the stats and monitor DB performance, too.Learn More
Prove Your Compliance
Record every forensic scrap and analyze trends in comprehensive logs. Query them in any way, print in multiple report formats, and use them to reset policies.Learn More
Data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) for databases is now a mature governance technology. Why is one DCAP product better than another?
IRI Chakra Max provides fast, robust control, monitoring, protection, and auditing functionality in high traffic environments, but has no impact on database performance. It does not need an appliance, and can run with (or without) the total data management platform, IRI Voracity.
Use Chakra Max in multiple, state-of-the-art connection modes to balance the speed and strength of your database firewalls across the enterprise.
IRI Chakra Max Use Cases
Auto & Truck Parts
"With 21,000 employees, and sales in more than 180 countries, we chose Chakra Max for its robust DAM/DAP performance and scalability."
"Chakra Max secures access to our sensitive information in mission-critical customer databases across our mobile services network."
HIPAA Covered Entity
"The dynamic data masking and secure audit log facilities in Chakra Max provide the PHI protection and compliance verification we need."
DCAP Without the Impact
Control Database Access
- Fine tune log in privileges
- Define allowable transactions
- Block via packets and agents
Process Work Approvals
- Persist global SQL policies
- Set execution and duration caps
- Inform users automatically
Mask Columns Dynamically
- Redact full or partial columns
- Expose data selectively
- Retain plain text in source tables
Monitor Database Use
- See user ID & traffic details
- Track DB performance
- Send real-time alerts
Record & Analyze Activity
- Log pre-defined detail
- Search the audit data
- Print in 14 formats
Guarantee Log Integrity
- Set log access controls
- Encrypt & backup the logs
- Restore & search deleted logs
Consider IRI Chakra Max if you ...
- have databases containing PAN, PII, PHI, or other sensitive information
- need a standard multi-source, data-centric audit and protection solution
- need central and differential control over DB access and SQL execution policies
- need to monitor and block access to your DBs in real time, and send alerts
- have a legacy DB monitoring solution that's too slow or expensive
- need to classify sensitive data, and mask it dynamically with RBAC
- must create compliant, detailed audit reports of data access and security events
What Others Are Reading
How much do you know about data-centric audit and protection for databases? Do you know what to look for in a modern DCAP solution?
Find out more about the DDM approach IRI Chakra Max takes to this discipline, and how it expands the DDM options available in IRI FieldShield.
What does this term mean? Gartner's definition combines data security and data governance into a discipline and set of organizational requirements.