Through its Workbench GUI, IRI Voracity® offers more data management job design and development options than any other platform, and all in one place.
To design, run, and manage IRI Voracity jobs for:
- big data warehouse ETL or ELT
- data/DB migration or replication
- data quality improvement, or data unification/MDM
- VLDB unloads, external transforms, reorgs, or loads
- static data masking or synthetic test data generation
- reporting or federation
you can choose to work in and between six different, but re-entrant job definition methods ... all in the same Eclipse GUI, IRI Workbench:
- syntax-aware script or form editors with dynamic outlines
- purpose-driven new job creation (script generation) wizards
- ihelp-enabled graphical dialogs and form editors to modify parameters
- a state-of-the-art visual workflow designer using Sirius graphics (see below)
- the AnalytiX DS Mapping Manager (ADS MM) for spreadsheet-style mappings*
- a Java API to feed or consume Voracity job metadata from your own applications
Having your data and job metadata modeled in EMF, changes you make in any one interface will be reflected in another so you can use and move between any Voracity work style!
And if you need to develop and/or execute applications in SQL, Java or MapReduce, Python, Perl or other shell scripts, R, or other 3GL programs, remember you're in Eclipse! That means that SQL design and execution features, multiple text editors, WickedShell, and compiler plug-ins like CDT are all at your fingertips in that same GUI, IRI Workbench.
The modifiable, IRI (and ADS)-metadata-compatible, and batch-ready transform mapping and ETL flow diagrams in the IRI Workbench, built on Eclipse.™
* Use ADS MM to create Voracity ETL XML flow code automatically in the cloud; import it directly into the IRI Workbench for immediate use. IRI software is more tightly coupled for ETL and test data use with ADS metadata movement technology than with any other ETL vendor. IRI-ADS compatibility also means that conversion of third-party (legacy) ETL tool workflows into Voracity can be more or less automatic now!