Award-Winning Data-Centric Security
The IRI Data Protector suite is a virtual collection of the software products you need to find, classify, and protect personally identifiable information (PII) and other "data at risk." Comply with CIPSEA, FERPA, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, SOC2, and international data privacy laws like the GDPR, LOPD, and POPI. Mitigate data breaches through prevention and nullification.
Static Data Masking
FieldShield finds, masks, and audits PII in flat files, relational and NoSQL DBs, HDFS, and more.Learn More
Chakra Max monitors, blocks, dynamically masks, and audits users/activity in high traffic databases.Learn More
Realistic Test Data
RowGen generates structurally and referentially correct test data in tables, files, and reports.Learn More
More Data Security Solutions
Data Masking as a Service
Let IRI experts handle your data masking needs. No matter where your data may be, we can help your company comply with data privacy laws and avoid costly data breaches.Learn More
Unstructured Data Sources
Data privacy laws don't discriminate. IRI and partner technology can find and redact PII and other sensitive values in PDFs, Microsoft documents, and other unstructured files.Ask Us
The IRI Data Protector suite's constituent products address:
- Data Discovery and Classification for data security, quality/MDM, etc.
- Data Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) initiatives
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and De-ID for HIPAA- and GDPR-covered entities
- DB activity monitoring, protection, and auditing (DCAP, DAM/DAP)
- Static Data Masking (SDM) and Dynamic Data Masking (DDM) applications
- Encryption, hashing, and tokenization of PANs for PCI DSS
- Prototyping DB/ETL operations and stress-testing hardware and software
These data-centric security solutions are also critical complements to device and perimeter (network) security solutions which cannot address insider misuse. Licensing costs depend on which tools, and how many hostname or DB instance licenses, you need.