Award-Winning Data-Centric Security
The IRI Data Protector suite contains renowned software to find, classify, and protect personally identifiable information (PII) and other "data at risk." Comply with CIPSEA, FERPA, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI DSS, SOC2, etc., and international data privacy laws like the GDPR, KVKK, LOPD, and POPI. Prevent or nullify data breaches through auditing and protection.
Link to the products and use cases below, and schedule a free online demonstration here.
Static Data Masking
FieldShield locates, categorizes, de-identifies, risk-scores, and audits PII in databases and files.Learn More
Dark Data Masking
DarkShield discovers, delivers, and deletes PII in unstructured file formats.Learn More
Excel® Data Masking
CellShield finds, reports on, masks, and audits changes to PII in Excel sheets.Learn More
Understand the capabilities of IRI Data Protector suite tools from the product feature-matrix, and the slide deck and article on startpoint security, linked (click) below.
IRI Defines Startpoint Security | Outlook Series Listen Now
More Data Security Solutions
Data Masking as a Service
Let IRI experts handle your data masking needs. Regardless of their format or location, we can help you sift through your data sources to find and secure the PII in them.Learn More
Test Data Management
Use IRI's proven shield tools above, the IRI RowGen package, or the IRI Voracity platform to subset, create, or virtualize safe, intelligent test data for DBs, file and report targets, or DevOps.Learn More
The IRI Data Protector suite's constituent products address:
- Data Discovery and Classification for data security, quality/MDM, etc.
- Data Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) initiatives
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and De-ID for HIPAA- and GDPR-covered entities
- Re-ID risk scoring and PHI blurring for Expert Determination Method compliance
- DB activity monitoring, protection, and auditing (DCAP, DAM/DAP)
- Static Data Masking (SDM) and Dynamic Data Masking (DDM) applications
- Encryption, hashing, and tokenization of PANs for PCI DSS
- Prototyping DB/ETL operations and stress-testing hardware and software
These data-centric security solutions are also critical complements to device and perimeter (network) security solutions which cannot address insider misuse. Licensing costs depend on which tools, and how many hostname or DB instance licenses, you need.