Hide+ BI & Analytics
In addition to the power of open source BIRT fed by IRI data sources (like CoSort results), commercial extensions to BIRT available from OpenText turn data visualization into rich end-user applications.
Users of the OpenText™ Actuate Analytics Designer (Formerly BIRT Designer Pro) can expect:
- 64-bit in-memory analytics
- Access to any data source including:
- JDBC (including many common commercial drivers)
- BIRT Reports as data sources
- Information Objects
- BIRT Data Objects
- The ability to leverage existing object-oriented data models
- Integration with any existing security infrastructure
- Dashboards and a library of more than 250 Flash visualizations
- Cloud-readiness (private cloud and public cloud via BIRT onDemand)
- Online and offline WYSIWYG designers
- A full SOA-based stack, ready to integrate with external applications on either side of the firewall via the ID API
- Geo-spatial applications built with Flash Maps
- Interactivity through "Interactive Viewer"
- A variety of report output format options
- A common deployment target for all your content. The Analytics Studio hosts and provisions any web-enabled content alongside core BIRT content. This allows for one centralized repository powering any number of applications.