Centralize and Accelerate Data Delivery
The IRI Data Manager suite from IRI, The CoSort Company*, comes with you all the tools you need for faster data manipulation and movement.
Fast Data Manipulation
CoSort makes light work of big data processing "heavy lifts" in DW ETL, BI/analytics, DB loads, sort/merge offload, and more.Learn More
Parallel DB Unloading
FACT is the only tool you need for fast extraction of very large databases (VLDB), unloading for ETL, reorg, and archive.Learn More
Conversion and Replication
NextForm performs and speeds file and table migration, DB replication, data re-formatting, and data federation.Learn More
Realistic Test Data
RowGen generates structurally and referentially correct test data in tables, files, and reports.Learn More
The IRI Data Manager suite's constituent products address:
- Data Integration and Staging (ETL, ELT, Federation, etc.)
- Big Data Packaging, Protection, and Provisioning
- BI Reporting and Data Wrangling (Preparation)
- Improving Data Quality
- Fast Sorting and Data Transformation
- Data Migration and Replication
- Acceleration DBs, ETL Tools, and BI Tools
- Replacing Legacy Sort Programs
- Generating and virtualizing Test Data for DB/ETL/BI prototypes and DevOps
Fast Big Data Manipulation | Outlook Series Listen Now
Flexible and Affordable Licensing
Licensing costs depend on which of the tools you need and the hardware on which they run. All licenses include free use of IRI Workbench, the graphical job design IDE supporting all IRI Data Manager, and most IRI Data Protector, suite products.
Note that the SortCL program in CoSort is the parent technology for NextForm and RowGen, so you do not need to license it separately if you already have CoSort or the IRI Voracity platform.
Similarly, the current SortCL executable will run IRI FieldShield jobs. This means you do not have to license the IRI Data Protector suite separately if you use Voracity or CoSort and need production data masking. However, there may be some additional support factors depending on the complexity of your requirements.
* Founded 1978, IRI, The CoSort Company (www.iri.com), is renowned for fast data management and data-centric protection. We are NOT iriworldwide.com, the Chicago-based CPG data company for Advantage, PlusSuite or Xlerate.↩