Enterprise Speed & Security. SMB Affordability.
You need software that can manipulate and mask big data rapidly and ergonomically. You've looked at megavendor stacks, Apache projects, open-source ETL, and custom code, but none deliver speed and ease at reasonable cost.
Since 1978, IRI has specialized in high-performance data processing technology, which we leverage in industry-leading tools like CoSort and FieldShield. We also combine and expand on them in Voracity, the end-to-end data management platform built on Eclipse, so you can marshall your data without the cost or complexity of multiple tools.
Multiple Solutions. One Pane of Glass.
- And More
Scan and understand your data so you can manage it.
I am a BI Analyst CIO / IT Manager Compliance Officer / CISO Database Administrator Data / Solution Architect Software Developer Choose Your Role
CIO / IT Mgr
Compliance / CISO
Smart Preparation = Superior Information
As a BI Analyst, you need good data to discover business, industry, and market trends. From past patterns to current conditions, the cleaner and crisper your data, the better your results.
Whether you need to cut costs, improve efficiency, or predict the future, fast data wrangling speeds time to insight. Get ready to analyze data that's been properly governed and prepared.Learn More
Proven Performance. Real ROI.
As a Chief Information Officer or IT Manager, you're driving digital transformations and running the technical show supporting them. You know the value of both data and the dollar.
To you, the only thing better than the breadth and depth of IRI data management solution software is its staggering savings over multiple and mega-vendor alternatives.Learn More
Harden the Target. And Prove It.
As a Compliance Officer, both internal and government data privacy regulations are at issue. As a Chief Information Security Officer, you know it's not just about endpoints, it's about PII itself.
IRI's proven suite of PII protection software helps you find, classify, mask, block, monitor, test, audit, and measure the re-ID risk of data ... to keep your customers and your company safe.Learn More
Just a Gatekeeper? Be a Guru.
As a Database Administrator, you oversee the integrity, performance, and security of complex relational or NoSQL databases. You control access, data links, utility operations, and more.
Speed E, T & L. Simplify migration and replication. Profile and classify data and then clean, unify, and mask it. Test with smart subsets or synthetic data. DAM/DAP/DDM in high-traffic, too.Learn More
Total Data Management in One Pane of Glass
As a Data Architect, Analyst, or CDO, you care about the integration, exploitation, or governance of data. As a Solution Architect, that all matters as you build and test DW/BI jobs.
As data gets bigger and more varied, and arrives unpredictably or unclean, can you marshall and use it quickly and affordably? Try IRI Voracity in Eclipse™, powered by CoSort or Hadoop.Learn More
When Runtime and Design Time Matter
As a Software Developer, you build applications and solve problems with code and cunning. Like us, your expertise spans and transcends specific languages, libraries, and stacks.
So you know that buying IRI tools or libraries beats building your own: DB unload or file sort accelerators, field encryption or test data, or custom ETL, Hadoop, IoT, and data wrangling solutions.Learn More
- Voracity accurately transforms and maps billions of rows faster than anything we've tried. And we can afford it!
- CoSort's sort and join speed is incredible, beating every DB, ETL and sort tool on the market. 50GB in 2 minutes. We're sold.
- FieldShield is extremely flexible; our customers can de-identify multiple columns with the same or different functions.
- The GUI is a great tool. I love its job design and editing features, and how easily I can engage sources and servers. Good stuff!
- Voracity changed our data wrangling game too; it takes our big data transformation overhead away.
- We chose CoSort to quarter the time batch reorgs took our airline clients on their multi-core nodes.
- FACT unloads Oracle faster than any other product we've tried.
- RowGen is the only test data tool we found that made millions of referentially correct test rows from scratch.
- Cool that data quality is built into Voracity. I like how easy it is to do find/replace, de-dup, format-checking, etc.
Read the Latest
- IRI Voracity Bypasses Mediation to Manage and Protect Call Detail Records
- IRI Voracity Data Vault Migration Wizard Named a 2022 Trendsetting Product
- DataSwitch-Voracity Combo Modernizes Data Engineering, Security & Self-Service BI
- CoSort V10.5 Supports More Data Sources for Manipulation, Masking and Testing
- IRI Makes 2021 DBTA List of “Companies That Matter Most in Data”
- Masking PANs in Credit Card Images
- Voracity Software Support for Cloud File Stores
- Connecting to Microsoft Access in IRI Workbench
- Creating New Tables in IRI Workbench
- Smart, Safe Test Data for DevOps, MLOps and DataOps
- Synthesizing Realistic HL7 and X12 Test Data
- Generating Test Data in PDF and Image Files
- Using Tensorflow and PyTorch NER Models in DarkShield
- Testing with DB Subsets in a Jenkins CI/CD Pipeline
- Expand IRI Workbench with Eclipse Marketplace