Do you know why the world's largest: airline, appliance, banking, cable, health insurance, mutual fund, retail, trucking, and wireless companies use IRI CoSort and its offshoot software to process and protect their myriad data sources?
We Learn From Our Customers
We have listened to our customers for more than 40 years, and they still steer our development. We will rely on your feedback from initial contact, to POCs and implementation, and all the support you may need along the way.
We are amazed by the ways people use IRI software, and the positive business outcomes they achieve with it, like:
- speeding information production from, and cleaning up, data lakes and DBs
- moving to new platforms and applications faster
- finding and masking data at risk, and complying with data privacy laws
- testing and demonstrating new environments without production data
- breaking free of legacy sort and ETL vendors, and saving a fortune
We take pride in our technology and in our relationships. And so, we look forward to listening to you next, and to helping you package and protect data faster and simpler, so you can save money on hardware and software, and close the skills gaps and digital deficits that big data has wrought.
And You Can, Too
In this section, find out who has chosen:
- IRI CoSort, for
- big data transformations
- data warehouse integration and staging
- BI/DB/ETL acceleration
- legacy sort migration
or its metadata-compatible spin-offs:
- IRI FACT (Fast Extract), for unloading very large database (VLDB) tables
- IRI NextForm, for data type, file format, and database migration and replication
- IRI RowGen, for safe, intelligent test data creation and population
- IRI FieldShield, DarkShield and/or CellShield EE, for content-aware DLP via PII discovery and masking.
and now, the total data management platform: