Looking for Faster Time-to-Insight?
Before you look at complex ETLtools or high-impact, high-cost data preparation suites, take a look at the data integration and reporting engine that been proven easy-to-deploy and cost-effective for decades -- IRI CoSort -- and the Eclipse platform that includes visual analytic options built around it, IRI Voracity.
CoSortand Voracity users can blend, secure, and analyze huge data sources in a fraction of the time, cost, and pain involved in platforms which require you to cobble together multiple tools and technologies ... solutions that will ultimately be expensive, complex to operate, and difficult to maintain. They also give rise to conflicts between IT, security, and business users, because they all have to manage the disparate pieces.
Simpler Big Data Preparation. More Choices for Analytics and BI.
Bridge the skills and turf gaps around data preparation in a comprehensive Eclipse IDE powered by CoSortor Hadoopengines that addresses the '5V' challenges ot:
- big data packaging (integration, cleansing, change data capture)
- big data protection (classification, masking, re-ID risk scoring)
- big data provisioning (wrangling, federation, test data)
- embedded BI -- built in detail, delta, and summary reporting and some statistics analysis
- data wrangling -- for rapidly blending big data for hand-off to BOBJ, Cognos, Excel, MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Power BI, QlikView, R, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- BIRT integration -- in-memory data preparation and presentation in BI charts in Eclipse, plus commercial extensions for analytics and rich internet applications from OpenText
- Splunk integration -- an add-on for multi-source data wrangling and masking in Voracity for immediate results indexing in Splunk
Contact IRIto discuss your requirements and learn how quickly and affordably they can be met.