Provisioning big data for meaningful use is the next step in creating actionable information.
As it packages and protects data, IRI software can provide multiple batch or real-time targets at once, including:
- ODS, DW, and data mart DBs (pre-sorted)
- flat files for use in ETL tools, ELT appliances, and Hadoop
- piped, procedure, or brokered (MQTT/Kafka) feeds through memory or web services
- 2D reports, BIRT and Splunk
- BI, data mining and analytic platforms like R via data preparation (munging, wrangling)
- federated views
- test data targets
At the same time, Voracity's simple, centralized metadata separates your data from your applications, and means:
No Impact on Production. Major Time and Cost Savings.
- Remove the heavy lifting of data transformation from production database, application, and BI tools/layers
- Provide clean, secure and pre-formatted data through files, tables, pipes, and procedures to the targets that need that data, when they need it
- Prevent the storage and synchronization problems associated with using multiple copies of data
- Surgically select and insert data using SQL-compatible /QUERY and /UPDATE commands inside SortCL jobs to drive data flows according to business rules. Improve insight quality with fresher data.
- Run your jobs on any platform, and on schedules subject to conditions you define and automate. Avoid the usual data warehouse and data mart update delays associated with manual provisioning.