To be a successful channel manager at IRI, you must have a background in both direct and channel-driven sales of data management and/or data security software. You must demonstrate the ability to:
- build and maintain an overall channel program revenue assessment model and attainment plan
- identify, recruit, train, and motivate new channel partners across specific product lines and territories
- manage relationships with channel partners and engage appropriate internal resources to help them succeed
- meet or exceed annual channel sales targets set in conjunction with management
- help channels initiate promotional and marketing activities to grow and maintain rolling deal pipelines
- set regular cadence with channel partners for goal reviews consistent with partner-specific business targets and contractual obligations
- learn and provide analytical skills to evaluate territory performance and competitor tactics
- travel to meet and train partners in the business and technical aspects of IRI products
You must be a highly-motivated, self-starting individual with excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven experience with the above technologies are required, and a bachelor's degree is preferred.
Submit a thoughtful cover letter and on-point resume to email@example.com in order to be considered. Please note that the position described above may not be open at the time of your application. In that case, IRI will keep your information on confidential hold and notify you in the event of an opening.