RowGen is available for all UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms. The free IRI Workbench GUI for RowGen requires a 32-bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE), version 1.7 or higher.
Licensing and Support
RowGen can be licensed on a periodic lease or perpetual-use basis to meet your application and testing requirements. Pricing for permanent use ranges from USD $7K to $19K depending on hardware and location. Each license includes:
- PII data discovery (database, flat-file, and dark/document data profiling)
- unlimited deployments of the IRI Workbench GUI on Windows
- database subsetting with data masking
- discounts on IRI FieldShield (data masking)
- credit towards the IRI Voracity total data management platform
- the first year of technical support
- full documentation.
Support is free in the first year, then optionally renewable thereafter at 20%. Support for, and leased (opex) use of, RowGen is also included in IRI Voracity "total data management" platform subscriptions, which additionally provide for:
- production data discovery and masking
- data migration and replication
- dare warehouse ETL, data quality, and BI/analytics