Specify literals and patterns (via expression logic) for your search. Preview and save the matching data (and field values related to it) in delimited (structured, flat) files for further processing.
Lend structure and meaning to data values (from doc, eml, pdf, ppt, rtf, txt, xls, xml and other sources). Then, in the same Eclipse GUI, use the resulting flat files as data sources for operations in:
- IRI CoSort - data integration (inc. quality & validation), and transformation
- IRI NextForm - file and data type migration, reformatting, replication
- IRI FieldShield - data masking, encryption, pseudonymization, et al
- IRI CellShield - data masking, encryption, pseudonymization in Excel
- IRI RowGen - test data generation (random lookups from the set files)
and custom report outputs from any of the above.